Membership of Arewa Entrepreneurship Frontier Network is open to any individual that 18 years of age or above, mentally fit and willing to contribute to the attainment of the objectives of the organization and fulfills the requirements stated below:
- Is a Nigerian from the northern region or operates a business in any state in the north for at least five (5) years.
- Is an owner/co-owner of a registered business, a Director of company, mid-level management staff of an organization, certified professional, academician or researcher.
- Fills and submit Membership Application Form online here or download here.
- Paid prescribed membership fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Agrees to pay an annual membership renewal fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.
- Accepts all other membership terms and conditions.
Our vision at Arewa Entrepreneurship Frontier Network (AEFNet) is to be an influencer for entrepreneurship and business development, innovation, creativity and opportunities creation in northern Nigeria.
Every member of Arewa Entrepreneurship Frontier Network (AEFNet) shall have the obligation to loyally defend and abide by the all laws and directives that shall be made for the Organization.
- Have the obligation to promote the legitimate interest of this Organization.
- Have the obligation to promote, propagate and protect the ideals, policies, aim and objectives of this Organization in a lawful and ethical manner.
- Have the obligation to refrain from pursuing any cause of action which may be detrimental to the Organization or inconsistent with the laws and policies of the Organization.
- Have the obligation to attend duly informed meetings and activities of the Organization.
Every member of Arewa Entrepreneurship Frontier Network (AEFNet) shall be entitled to the same rights and privileges provided in the constitution of the organization.
- Except those serving suspension penalties, have the right to actively participate in the activity of the Organization.
- Have the right upon enquiry to be informed on the state of affairs of the Organization at any giving time.
- Have the right to make any other voluntary and lawful contributions to the Organization.
- Have a right to voice his/her opinion regards to matters of the Organization.
- Have the right to resign from the Organization.